Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

SXSW 2012

In case you haven't heard, I'm spending the week in Austin, TX at the convention known as South by South West (SxSW) just networking, getting hammered and having a generally jolly ol' time. Between catching shows from vets like Mobb Deep and EPMD, stars like Wiz Khalifa and Future, and up-and-comers like Hopsin and Clear Soul Forces, I might be having the best time of my life.... Again.

This year, however, I did not come to Texas empty handed. This time, I brought an album preview. If you don't know, the Black Collar Movement LP / Mixtape / whatever is all but set to drop in a few months. I felt it made sense to let folks know what he deal is. So here are five random tracks from the record that I threw on the SxSW Sampler. Production by Sonny The Producer, Stewart Villain and Terminill. The sampler also features a guest verse by my boy Scrips and a hook by the lovely and talented Caitlin Cardier.

Enjoy and please provide feedback. #APM




No comments:

Post a Comment